The Module 4 test is taken after you have passed both module 1 theory tests – multiple choice questions and hazard perception, and module 2 case studies test. It is a practical test assessing your knowledge and ability in certain key areas.
It is split into 5 topics:
- Loading the vehicle with due regard for safety rules and proper vehicle use
- Ensuring security of the vehicle and its contents
- Preventing criminality and trafficking of illegal immigrants
- Assessing emergency situations
- Preventing physical risk and carrying out a vehicle safety check
Candidates have to show an understanding of how to secure a load, and for this a trolley is provided with various fastening devices, enabling candidates to demonstrate their skills.
This trolley is used by candidates to demonstrate their ability to use different fastening devices for the CPC module 4 examination.
Once you have passed the module 4 exam, you will awarded a Driver CPC qualification card (DCPCQC) which is valid for 5 years. By the end of the 5 years you will then be subject to CPC training of 35 hours formal training every 5 years.
In Association with Milestone Driver Training we also provide periodical CPC. Classroom training is taken in 7 hour sessions at Mayo’s Car and Commercial Repairs Kidderminster, DY11 7RA. Please email us for further details.